Skip to content
Keeping your lawn looking lush
Your lawn will be the evny of the neighbourhood if you follow a few simple steps over spring/summer to keep it looking lush
- During the spring & early summer growth period, mowing frequency & the height of the cut is very important. Mow frequently cutting 1/3 of the grass leaf at each mowing to encourage thicker sward
- Deep, less frequent watering in summer will not only assit in maintaining a beautiful green lawn but will also reduce the invasion from shallow rooting grass weeds
- In early Spring choose a general lawn fertilizer to encourage string growth
- After approx 4 weeks, rake over bare & weak patches & sow with the correct lawn seed (we use ProLawn Touranment Blend) & water regularly
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.